Welcome to my blog Cross Stitch and Be Happy!

12/7/09

House with a holiday touch mailart


I sent this mailart for Kay in UK. The theme for this mailart was house with a holiday touch, winter/Christmas and I stitched her a part of Lizzie Kate´s chart. Also some surprise was suppose to put along, but I still can´t show the goodies I sent for Kay, because they are wrapped for Christmas present and she will open it at Christmas :)
* * * * *
Tämän mailartin teema oli House with a holiday touch, winter/Christmas eli suomeksi talo talvi/jouluasussa. Minä lähetin kuoren Kaylle Englantiin. Mukaan piti laittaa jouluyllätys (näin ainakin minä ymmärsin). En voi sisältöä vielä paljastaa, koska Kay avaa paketin vasta jouluna:)

Maiart from back * * * Kuori takaa

Mailart I received * * * Mailart minulle
I got this mailart from Patricia. The theme for this mailart as I wrote above was house with a holiday touch, winter/Christmas. I am not quite sure how this swimming house is related to the theme, but thank you Patricia for your mailart and the crayfish mini chart.
* * * * *
Itse sain kuoren, johon on pistelty uimakoppi etupuolelle ja taakse maja. En millään keksi miten tuo liittyy mailartin teemaan. Voi olla väärinkäsityskin, tuntuu, että hän on pistellyt kesäloma-aiheisen kuvan. Mutta kyllä teema oli selvästi talvi, joulu ja siihen liittyen talo.

No comments:

Post a Comment